|SERVICES||– Monthly Distribution of The Transactions of IEEJ
– Member discount on IEEJ publications
– Photocopying service
– Supporting members for the international activities
– Association with foreign countries
THE MEMBERS OF EACH SOCIETY (5)
|– SOCIETY A (Fundamentals and Materials)
– SOCIETY B (Power and Energy)
– SOCIETY C (Electoronics, Information and Systems)
– SOCIETY D (Industry Applications)
– SOCIETY E (Sensors and Micromachines)
|NUMBER OF MEMBERS|| – PERSONNEL TOTAL
|– COMPANY TOTAL||406|
IEEJ provides a chance to publish research results
– Annual Meeting – Annual Conference of Each Society
– Annual Conference of Each Branch – Technical Meeting
IEEJ holds many programs such as lecture meetings, technical courses and technical tours
Traditionally IEEJ put main force on research and investigation. Thousand of engineers working on the front line take part in about 170 Investigation Committees belonging to 39 Technical Committees and annually hundreds of valuable reports are published.
Institution and revision of electrical standards
Standards Committee, which is settled in IEEJ, standardizes electrical terms extending to most fields like electrical machines and materials.
Annually IEEJ awards prizes to those people who contribute the development and advancement of electrical science and technology. Awards given by IEEJ are as follows; Prize of Meritorious Deed, Prize of Achievements, Prize of Progress, Prize of Outstanding Technical Paper and Prize of Book.
Publication of the institute’s gazette and other related materials