|Present Situation & Recent Technology Trend of Recycle in Electric Power Wires & Cables|
|Investigating R&D Committee on Present Situation & Recent Technology Trend of Recycle in Electric Power Wires & Cables|
|Many conductors of removed power wires and cables are recycled as conductors or others from long before, while plastic materials of them are also using as fuel or becoming recyclable by plasticization technology at present. Although such R&D is furthered from around 1990, there are few reports in which those results were summarized in the gross.
This report reviews present situation and recent technology trend of 4R (Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Repair) in electric power wires and cables as what contributes to a future products design. The main investigations are as follows.
1. The kinds, specifications, and used materials of electric wires and cables
2. The amount of removed electric wires and cables and present situation of 4R in electric power companies
3. The actual condition of circulation and the methods of demolition processing of removed power wires and cables
4. The technologies for reuse and recycle of various materials in removed power wires and cables
5. Status of R&D of new technologies for reuse and recycle
6. Future subjects and views
©2007. The Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan