|Latest Situation of Linear Motor Application 2015|
|Investigating R&D Committee on Application Development of Linear Drives Technology and Industry Applications|
|A linear drive is a motor system with a driving control circuit or a sensor in the linear motor or a linear actuator. The technical committee on linear Drives, IEEJ, has been conducting a research on a linear motor and its systematic technology for 30 years. Linear motors have been applied in a various fields during this period.
Where and how has a linear motor been used for now? The latest application of a linear motor have been surveyed for 3 years since 2012 by "Investigating R&D Committee on Application Development of Linear Drives Technology and Industry Applications"
There are four topics described in the following report:
(1) Type of linear motors, structure and operating principles,
(2) Situation of the linear motor and its peripheral technology.
(3) Application of the linear drive in a factory,
(4) Usage of linear motors in home appliances and consumer equipment.
* The valuable report has been written by professors and engineers.
* The report describes a linear motor from conception to implementation for a machine builder and the end user.
©2007. The Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan