How to Apply
- Anyone can submit a paper for a technical meeting, regardless of IEEJ membership. (There is no submission fee.)
- We accept applications for papers and presentations via the online submission system; however, we still accept applications for papers and presentations of some of the technical meeting by e-mail. (Click here for application *Unfixed: Japanese only)
- Applicants are requested to fill out an application for research presentations and submit it via the online submission system before the deadline.
- If you submit an application for a research presentation, we will inform you about receipt of your application. If you do not receive an e-mail, please contact the R&D Management Section.
- When a presenter at a technical meeting is under about 35, he/she is regarded as qualified for recommendation as a candidate for the Excellent Presentation Award A, regardless of IEEJ membership, and an assessment of his/her presentation is conducted in parallel with the presentation. Therefore, please do not forget to select your eligibility of the Excellent Presentation Award when you apply for a technical meeting
- As a general rule, when the program is arranged, the secretariat of IEEJ will inform you about the date of the presentation and request a paper submission by e-mail.
- We will notify the deadline of paper submission at the same time as the request for paper submission.
- You can revise and submit your manuscript as many times as you want until the deadline of manuscript submission.
- A reminder is delivered to you 10 days before the deadline of manuscript submission.
- Authors need to modify bibliographic items which are already inputted when these items changed. Authors can modify as many times as authors want until the deadline. Bibliographic items which are inputted by authors are appeared to a table of contents and a program without modification.
- Copyrights of papers submitted to the technical meetings shall be transferred to the IEEJ.
- In principle, the date of issue is treated as follows.
Technical meeting held after January 2021 > 3 days before from the first day of the Technical Meeting
Technical meeting held before December 2020 > first day of the Technical Meeting
Inquiries and Applications for the Technical Meetings
Manager of R&D Management Section
The Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
Homat Horizon Bldg. 8F, 6-2, Goban-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0076, Japan
TEL: +81-3-3221-7313, FAX: +81-3-3221-3704
E-mail: event(at)iee.or.jp (at) > @