The IEEJ holds open technical meetings covering all specialized fields in this technology in order to provide not only members but also non-members of the IEEJ with opportunities to present and discuss papers. We hope that many people will join us.
Please make sure to complete your submission prior to 11:59:59 PM (Japan Standard Time) on the closing date. Any trouble caused during submitting at the last minute will not be handled by IEEJ Office. Make sure to submit a manuscript well in advance.
- On July 2009, the online submission system went into operation.
- After April 2014, papers of technical meetings are not distributed to the authors at no charge.
- After April 2017, papers of technical meetings are not distributed to following person; however, there is one complimentary proceeding for Technical Committee which is hold Technical Meeting.
- Chairperson, Vice Chairperson, Secretary, and Assistant Secretary of Technical Committee and Investigating R&D Committee.
- Chair of Technical Meeting.
- On January 2021, papers of technical meetings have been digitized.
The technical meetings are held for the following five technical societies.
- Fundamentals and Materials [Society A]
- Power and Energy [Society B]
- Electronics, Information and Systems [Society C]
- Industrial Applications [Society D]
- Sensors and Micromachines [Society E]
How to Listen in [Attend]
- You need not to register beforehand to attend the technical meetings. Anyone can attend the meetings for free, regardless of IEEJ membership. (Participation fee is needed if you attend the general technical meetings on Society E.)
- Please purchase the papers of technical meetings in IEEJ Electronic Library. We do not sell them at the venue.(Click here for IEEJ Electronic Library)
- We recommend the annual subscription for purchasing papers of technical meetings.(Click here for more information)
- The date, place, theme, and other information about the technical meeting are released and updated regularly on the Japanese Web site. (Click here for more information)
- If you become a member of the IEEJ, you will receive e-mail magazines (in Japanese only) about the announcement of the technical meetings. (Click here for an application)
Inquiries and Applications for the Technical Meetings
Manager of R&D Management Section
The Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
Homat Horizon Bldg. 8F, 6-2, Goban-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0076, Japan
TEL: +81-3-3221-7313, FAX: +81-3-3221-3704
E-mail: event(at)iee.or.jp (at) > @